Acheron Builders Union

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Acheron!

+3
Krezand
StootiGee
I_Prod_I
7 posters

Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App

I_Prod_I
    SMP Staff
    SMP Staff

Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App Empty Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App

Post by I_Prod_I Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Note: I made this on Mindcraft + Foxin's forums than we switched so I'm recreating it here

Username on Minecraft: I_Prod_I

Rough estimate of your time there so far:
    A bit over a month (Started on a different account named AaronsWK) I am also on for 5+ Hours a day on weekdays and 10+ on weekends.(I don't have a life lol!)

What Timezone are you in: PST

An op is doing something you think is wrong. What do you do?:
    I will check to see what has happened review the problem. If the OP is in distress I will immidiatly go to aid the OP and politely ask him to stop. If he is doing it out of boredom or some other stupid reason, I will politely ask the said OP to stop. If he does not I will report him to Foxin, Polak, Dagger, or Maikel

You see someone griefing, yet no ops are available to help you, and you're not op yet. What do you do?: I will immidiatly Temp Ban said Griefer and go aid the person(s) object that has been griefed and ask if they require any help. If they do, I will attempt to help fix the object to make it better than the last version. (I do this right now Smile )

Past experience with being an operator or above on another server (name and experience):
    I have never been an OP+ on another Minecraft Server, however, I have been Co-Owner, Admin, and Mod on multiple RSPS's (Runescape Private Servers). I have a few recent ones listed below:

Current:
    I_Prod_I SMP (Owner)

Was:
    Event-PKz (Co-Owner)
    Project-Ecko (Admin)
    Weed Palace (Co-Owner)

The reason why I WAS a Co-Owner and Admin on the two bottom listed servers is due to on Project-Ecko, the plays and staff are very abusive and don't care about were there server goes. All they care about is if they make money. Weed Palace was up for a nice long time over the summer of 2010. Than it closed down due to the owner being to busy to host the server and me not being able to port forward Sad.

Event-Pkz is closing down soon due to funding errors and multiple scammers(taking money back after paying). We were not able to pay for the forums anymore and the VPS might soon be going down.

What makes you better than the next advbuilder?:
    I feel I am better than the next Adv Builder for a few reasons. One of these reason are that I love to help people. If anyone ever needs help building, I usually finish my current task than go on straight to helping them. However, if someone needs help because of a griefer, I will usually go there and check 4 - 6 blocks using /b. If there is a OP on I will ask them to teleport to me right away. If there isn't I will Temp Ban them than help rebuild the establishment.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an Operator?:
    If I become an OP+ I feel I can help make the server a better place. I can easily help people from griefers due to being able to reset other people. I also think I would be able to make peoples stay at this server a much more enjoyable one. I already got a few of my friends addicted (Mrhybriid and Poopboy 194) and having many more players love me everyday.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well. What do you do?:
    I will toggle on OP chat and ask said OP whats wrong. If it's a disaster of some sort such as a dead friend, etc. I will help cheer them up and politely ask them to stop. If they do not stop and won't cheer up, I will ask a SOP+ to aid me in cheering him up or kicking him until he feels better. (Sometimes fresh air helps instead of pissing off others). If its for no reason or boredom, I will politely ask them to stop or report them to SOP+.

What server are you applying for?: Classic

Two words to describe you: Faithful, Trustworthy

Signed: I_Prod_I

Last edited by I_Prod_I on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StootiGee
    StootiGee

Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App Empty Here here

Post by StootiGee Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 am

Here here, I believe Prod will make a stunning OP. If this were a democracy and I had the human right to vote, I would place mine with Prod.
    Krezand

Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App Empty Re: Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App

Post by Krezand Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 am

Wow that sounds like a really really good application i would vouch for ya mate.
    NeverCry
    NeverCry
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App Empty Re: Reposted App.... Again.... I_Prod_I OP App

Post by NeverCry Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 am

This ur 3rd Attempt? If so i would cinda stop trying but not saying wether or not I would like u promoted to op I might reveal what I have thought about ur app and past experience with u in acheron freebuild.
    NeverCry
    NeverCry
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Post by NeverCry Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 am

3rd times the charm??
    TheFoxin
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheFoxin Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm

He only reapplied because other forums were deleted or abandoned lol
    Rdog_11
    Rdog_11

Post by Rdog_11 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Who is Prod?
    Teh
    Teh

Post by Teh Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Rdog_11 wrote:Who is Prod?
    1. Make posts useful.
    2. Ask on something other than an Operator Application, that just seems stupid.
    3. Prod is a Trusted on Classic.
    Rdog_11
    Rdog_11

Post by Rdog_11 Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Teh wrote:
    Rdog_11 wrote:Who is Prod?
    1. Make posts useful.
    2. Ask on something other than an Operator Application, that just seems stupid.
    3. Prod is a Trusted on Classic.
    Thanks.
    I_Prod_I
    SMP Staff
    SMP Staff

Post by I_Prod_I Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm

You've answered everyone's op app but mine Crying or Very sad
    TheFoxin
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheFoxin Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

lol cause im still not sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 am