Acheron Builders Union

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Acheron!

3 posters

Nevercry For smp op

NeverCry
    NeverCry
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Nevercry For smp op Empty Nevercry For smp op

Post by NeverCry Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Username on Minecraft:NeverCry

Rough estimate of your time there so far:uhh 2-3 weeks on smp way over 3 months on classic

What Timezone are you in:gmt-8

An op is doing something you think is wrong. What do you do?:I politely ask them to stop and warn them what could happen if they keep doing it and i take screens everytime they say/do something against the rules of being a op

You see someone griefing, yet no ops are available to help you, and you're not op yet. What do you do?:well most people dont grief on Smp servers but i would ban them and try to undo what the griefer did before it gets worse

Past experience with being an operator or above on another server (name and experience):well im op on the classic im admin on a smp im sop on zyy's moli's megaop (rank above sop) on another server and co-owner on another =D im also admin on 2 diffrent rsps's (i dont play runescape anymore ust to a long time ago)

What makes you better than the next advbuilder or player?Well im very loyal to everyone and have a ton of experience in managing/monitoring servers

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an Operator?:well I've made a arena for the smp, I've banned plenty of people on the classic, I've promoted a lot of people that turn out becoming ops/trustees and calmed people down that were ready to quit the server because they got mad at someone

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well. What do you do?:well depends like just bugging me to do something like look what they made if that i would look at it if it was like spam spam spam spam then i would try to ignore it cause if i just do /mute it would just make them madder and i would also take screens via hypercam and build up proof.

What server are you applying for?: Acheron's S.m.p.

Two words to describe you: devilishly handsome and rugged :3 jk jk Imaginative and a huge no life when it comes to minecraft xD

Signed:NeverCry Sad

Last edited by NeverCry on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed colors guess not ill refix em)
    AbsolutePolak
    AbsolutePolak
    Administrator
    Administrator

Nevercry For smp op Empty Re: Nevercry For smp op

Post by AbsolutePolak Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

If you read the sticky, not accepting ops lol. foxin wasted your time. I will leave this here untill we need more.
    TheFoxin
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheFoxin Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

I didnt waste your time.. I said you CAN apply.
    You didnt have to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 pm