Acheron Builders Union

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Acheron!

2 posters

How to Install plugins to a beta server? -Nevercry

NeverCry
    NeverCry
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

How to Install plugins to a beta server? -Nevercry Empty How to Install plugins to a beta server? -Nevercry

Post by NeverCry Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

i was wondering how to install plugins for a non plubic server of mine ive made. if anyone could help i would appreciate it alot atm i have just the standered beta server (no plugins just downloaded it off the minecraft.net/downloads.jsp website at the bottom (if that would change anything ive seen plugins only working with certain beta servers that run by some cind of system thingy.) also if u have any good plugins please let me know all about them (url's to find them, what they do and how to install them and make them work on my server).
    Well thanks for listening
    NeverCry

-----------------------------------
    i kill little pig 's for the lol! 's

Last edited by NeverCry on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the color from cyan to brown)
    AbsolutePolak
    AbsolutePolak
    Administrator
    Administrator

How to Install plugins to a beta server? -Nevercry Empty Re: How to Install plugins to a beta server? -Nevercry

Post by AbsolutePolak Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 pm

You cannot have plugins if you use the normal minecraft_server.jar. You will need bukkit, from http://artifacts.lukegb.com/artifactory/plugins-snapshot/org/bukkit/craftbukkit/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Then you download a plugin from their website, and put it in the plugins folder and your done. Hope this helps Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:23 am