Acheron Builders Union

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Acheron!

3 posters

psycho :)

Lordpsycho
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

psycho :) Empty psycho :)

Post by Lordpsycho Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 am

Username on Minecraft:

Rough estimate of your time there so far:

I've been on acheron a good month or two (mabye longer i lost track of time tbh.) Though, I have already proven i'm am trust worthy (Trustable FTW) as well as will be donating $10 soon. I have created the first Spleef map on acheron, and theres many more things comming soon to be built on acheron by me Smile.

What Timezone are you in: Central USA. I live in Norridge, which a lot of the people on acheron do.

An op is doing something you think is wrong. What do you do?:
    Report to a owner, and keep tract of what they did, so that you have hard evidence to give to the owners.

You see someone griefing, yet no ops are available to help you, and you're not op yet. What do you do?:
    Give them 3 warnings, then proceed to "Kick" with the text (No Griefing). If they insist on comming back and grifing again, tempban them.

Past experience with being an operator or above on another server (name and experience): None really, highest i've been is Trustable.

What makes you better than the next advbuilder?:
    I'm on if my computer lets me. I've already proven myself to be trustworthy, Plus i'm trustable not ADV builder.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an Operator?:
    Created the first "Spleef" arena, Cleaned up a few griefers when no one else was around. Got rid of a Nazi sign made by someoen today even.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well. What do you do?:
    Keep to myself, leave him along, and tell a owner.

What server are you applying for?:
    Acheron, not the SMP server.

Two words to describe you:
    Loyal, and Honest.

Signed:
    Lordpsycho
    TRUMP2016
    TRUMP2016
    SMP Staff
    SMP Staff

psycho :) Empty Re: psycho :)

Post by TRUMP2016 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 am

After some reconsideration, as wall as actually talking to the applicant, I reconsider my no.
    I approve of his promotion.
    Bobostuv
    Bobostuv
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Post by Bobostuv Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:23 pm

hmmm, I'd have to say no.
    I don't see you on a lot.
    Lordpsycho
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Post by Lordpsycho Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Bobostuv wrote:hmmm, I'd have to say no.
    I don't see you on a lot.

Not really my fault atm, my computer seems to not like Minecraft atm lol. The increase of players is causing me problems connecting to minecraft.

When i can get on, Acheron is the only server i am currently playing Smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 pm