Acheron Builders Union

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Acheron!

+2
TheFoxin
dannedza
6 posters

Trusted/Donor rules

dannedza
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Trusted/Donor rules Empty Trusted/Donor rules

Post by dannedza Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Well since there has been alot of abuse from Trusted *cough* tammer, I feel as to add some new rules specifically for donor and Trusted.

1)DO NOT abuse the tempban or kick commands, only use them when it is critical situation, and after at least 2 warnings.
    2)DO NOT abuse the /jail command. Only Jail if the person is doing something wrong (Jail also counts as a warning)
    3)DO NOT change peoples titles without their permission.
    4)DO NOT give people titles. Since this is now an economy, people have to buy their titles.

These rules are specifically for Donors

1)DO NOT abuse /megaboid by using it to destroy or build random things
    2)DO NOT abuse /kill. When the person says stop, stop.
    3)Any misbehavior on a donors part will conclude on a automatic demotion, WITHOUT a refund.
    dannedza
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Trusted/Donor rules Empty Re: Trusted/Donor rules

Post by dannedza Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Another one
    DO NOT abuse /slap and /summon, its annoying and will result in a demotion if needed
    TheFoxin
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheFoxin Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:46 pm

It is also the trustees or donors responsibility to check these rules without needing to be reminded of them. Donors will be demoted for breaking these and the other server rules, without refunds.
    TRUMP2016
    TRUMP2016
    SMP Staff
    SMP Staff

Post by TRUMP2016 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm

I really like these rules, but, other than Tammer were there any other problems?
    dannedza
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Post by dannedza Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes, Gunfights, slapping constantly, kicking people without reasons. other Trustees did it too.
    And /summon was abused ALOT. to the point that people actually couldnt do anything because trusted were doing /summon all too much
    TheFoxin
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheFoxin Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Regarding /summon all.. ive warned people about it before.. Now if i see someone use summon all pointlessly, i kick them
    Yobi45

Post by Yobi45 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey guys the classic is down for me but on my map im using megaboid to clear it fo rmy castle but im op not truste or donor also wanted to know is the classic down for everyone
    dannedza
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Post by dannedza Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:08 pm

yeah classic is down for a little bit. Foxin is trying to fix his graphics card. It will probably be on later and if not, it will be on tomorrow for sure. And most of these rules apply to OP/SOP too, just if your op, you should know already that all of these things are wrong.
    Rdog_11
    Rdog_11

Post by Rdog_11 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Last time I checked, Trusted can't even use guns.

Also, if you can't trust the Trusted members, maybe you should demote them instead of taking away commands. After all, it is implied that Trusted members are to be trusted, and if they can't be trusted, then they shouldn't be Trusted.

Obviously Tammer isn't trustworthy, but don't punish the rest of us that are trustworthy and can't do anything about Tammer.
    dannedza
    Freebuild Staff
    Freebuild Staff

Post by dannedza Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 pm

R_dog, we are not taking any commands away from the Trusted. And these rules are also a guideline for all other Trusted. Just because you didn't do anything wrong doesn't exempt you from following these rules.

And regarding the donors commands, yes they do have more commands but you have to pay $7 to use those extra commands. Trusted still have power over donor but never had some of the commands donor has.

And just to sum this all up, no one is being punished, and besides, trusted should be smart enough to follow these rules without being told.

And I'm sorry for implying that only trusted were doing wrong by abusing some of their commands, other people like Advanced Builders were abusing their commands too.
    Rdog_11
    Rdog_11

Post by Rdog_11 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

dannedza wrote:Just because you didn't do anything wrong doesn't exempt you from following these rules.
    I wasn't complaining about the rules. The rules in this thread make perfect sense and have been in place for a while but not officially. Now they're official.
    StootiGee
    StootiGee

Post by StootiGee Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Rdog_11 wrote:Last time I checked, Trusted can't even use guns.

Also, if you can't trust the Trusted members, maybe you should demote them instead of taking away commands. After all, it is implied that Trusted members are to be trusted, and if they can't be trusted, then they shouldn't be Trusted.

Obviously Tammer isn't trustworthy, but don't punish the rest of us that are trustworthy and can't do anything about Tammer.

Here here. Fix the problem from it's roots, don't cut off leaves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content